Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007

Firebird (1999)

One old song, from my time with SNOP.

The night is cold and dark
the falling rain chills
the stars show up a shark
his teeth are blades for kills

the picture is scratched by another
a burning bird from hell
maybe the sharks big brother
another room in life s shell


REF1:
My gods have burned to ashes
my faith has turned to dust
I seek the truth that smashes
firebirds tales of bloodlust (x4)

Ref2:
Firebird, firebird, just a flame in the sky
Firebird, firebird, kill the magic seven
Firebird, firebird, you burn so high
Firebird, firebird, first scar of heaven (heaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen....)

~~~
I can't remember the other three verses correctly. The verses of Ref2 were interchanged later on in the song (e.g.:...magic seven/...in the sky/...so high/...of heaven).

Yeah I know, it's horrible:D Just a bit of nostalgia, hopefully I've developed a more elaborate style since then:D

PS: If any old bandmembers are reading this by chance, I'd be glad if you could tel me about the correct structure we had for the song, and especially the other 3 verses.

Keine Kommentare: